|See more behind the scenes photos by following me on Instagram.
1. Lunch at Saks Fifth Avenue
2. BCBG Fashion Show
3. A vintage skirt suit for my first day of shows.
4. An outfit change and a little shopping in the city.
5. The beautiful city lights at night.
6. My look for day 4 (seen here)
7. Great menswear at the Nautica show.
8. A little room service at the Waldorf.
9. A few of my favorite looks from the Marissa Webb presentation.
10. My look from day 1 featured in Elle’s Street Chic.
11. Spying all the white hot trends for spring at the Net-a-porter headquarters.
12. Staying warm and dry in a pretty hat on a rainy day.
13. Popping by the Marika headquarters to check out the chic workout gear.
14. Eating dinner with a few blogger babes after a long day of shows.
15. One of my favorite dresses from the Jenny Packham show.
16. Leather cut outs and perfect pleats at the Hernan Lander presentation.
17. Details of my look from day 6.
18. Chic outerwear at the Marissa Webb presentation.
19. Tons of energy and movement at the Betsey Johnson show.
20. A big bow helped get me through an extremely long day of shows on day 5.
21. Metallics, prints, and chic spikes for spring at Net-a-porter headquarters.
22. Braving the blizzard to get to Lincoln Center. The show must go on.
23. A few pretty things I picked up in the city; a wool floppy hat, cozy gloves, and a classic bag.
24. Stopping to admire the beautiful Waldorf Astoria one last time before heading to the airport.
25. Structured dresses at the Adeam presentation.
I just wanted to take a moment to share with you some of my favorite snapshots from New York Fashion Week. Looking back I realize that it was even more wonderful then I had originally anticipated. Sure the days were long, but they were filled with fashion and being at the shows/presentations was a sensory experience like no other. To be quite honest, I think that I fell in love with fashion all over again. Strolling the streets of the beautiful city, and seeing snow for the first time in years all added to the fun. I already can’t wait to see what September brings.
On another note, I’m so excited to be featured on I Heart Heels today! Be sure to check out the post here.
Thanks so much for reading!
Xo – Elizabeth
Share this post