Beachy waves are my signature hair look and in the summertime, I rock this style almost everyday. So partnering with Nume to share how I achieve this look was a no-brainer. Using their Lustrum Set & Argan Oil I created this simple summer style in just a few easy steps.
1. I started by applying the oil to my hair starting with my ends and working my way up.
2. I sectioned my hair on one side into two sections – top & bottom.
3. I began curling the bottom of my hair and wrapping it around the wand, curling away from my face. Be sure to point your wand downwards to create the wavy look.
4. I moved to the top section of my hair & repeated the same process on the other side.
5. When I finished curling, I let my hair cool down and then I combed out the curls with my fingers to give it a more natural look.
Now for makeup, I wanted to try a foundation that was lighter coverage for summer, while still having a flawless look. This Belletto Airbrush Kit did just that! Using circular motions, I took the spay gun and applied a thin layer of foundation all over my face. I mixed “Sweet Honey” & “Sahara Sand” to get the perfect look. I made sure that when I pulled the latch back, I didn’t pull all the way so that I could really control the amount that was dispersed. After my foundation was applied, I added some eye shadow and a berry colored lipstick for a bold, yet summery look.
I hope you enjoyed this beauty post! It was so fun sharing my summer routine with you. Be sure to let me know if you would like to see more posts like this one. Thank you to Nume & Belletto Studio for partnering with me!
Share this post